The Next IKEA Kitchen Sale

Click here to request my free IKEA kitchen budgeting eBook

In case you just can't make the end of sale target to get your order in, I wanted to ensure you know that, not quite like death and taxes, another IKEA kitchen sale is almost inevitable. Come fall, we're almost certain to see another, perhaps shorter, period of discounted IKEA kitchen remodeling materials.

The fall sale typically ends around Thanksgiving, so if you want that beautiful new kitchen in time for that holiday, make sure you have all your planning and design done early in the sale period, or even before the sale starts. Line up some contractor bids in September and choose one and get a start date confirmed on the contract.

As I've written before, the more you know, the smoother it will go. Also, the more you know the better the result, and the less time and money you'll waste. If you plan to do your kitchen project this fall, start your research now. Other of my blog posts discuss what research is really vital. Also, request my free IKEA kitchen budgeting eBook. Make sure to check the appendices for sample contractor bid sheets for a typical IKEA kitchen project.

If you are, right now, wondering if you can order before THIS sale ends, August 25 in the US, my prediction is that you can. You simply need a completed, optimal design and order list. My company, Modern Family Kitchens, can help you with these. That's what we do: design awesome IKEA kitchens and help homeowners get the best possible result by providing expert guidance.

If you'd like to discuss this with me, I can offer you a free, 30-minute phone consultation. Here's my calendar, just pick a time that works for you. 

Thanks for reading!

Susan