IKEA's SPRING 2014 Sale

Request my free IKEA kitchen budgeting eBook

The spring sale has been announced. If you plan to order your cabinets during this sale, it's time to get planning and design underway. I always hope I've written enough blog posts to steer homeowners in the right direction. I always want to offer my company's professional design services, but also my offer of a free 30-minute phone consultation. I've worked on over 500 IKEA kitchen installations, and thousands of IKEA kitchen design cycles, so I can usually answer a few questions, at least.

Also, make sure to request my free eBook, How to Budget for an IKEA kitchen remodel. Or buy it on Amazon for a buck, either way.

Susan

Modern Family Kitchens-Expert IKEA Kitchen Design Services
www.ModernFamilyKitchens.com
Info@ModernFamilyKitchens.com


See us on HOUZZ, also!