IKEA Kitchen Sale Spring 2014 DATES

Design clients sometimes send me updates from their local US IKEA stores.

Today I received this:

"Thought you might like to know that I just spoke with an IKEA customer service rep who told me that the next sale starts February 28th and is 15% off $3500+ and 20% off $4500+."

So there you go.

Tips:

1) Read this blog. Read the posts that most interest you, but read it. I've tried to provide key data for avoiding errors and getting the best result for the least cost. 

2) Request my free eBook, How to Budget for an IKEA Kitchen Remodel

3) If you are interested in our professional IKEA kitchen design services (and you REALLY want to ensure the success of your project with professional design by SOMEONE expert with IKEA components) use this link to choose a time on my online calendar for a


I look forward to talking with you. I am happy to help you design a fabulous, affordable new kitchen.

-Susan