IKEA Kitchens HOUZZ AWARD!


(Request my free IKEA kitchen budgeting eBook)


We won BEST of HOUZZ 2014 in the Customer Satisfaction category!

"Your work won in the Customer Satisfaction category, which is based on reviews your received on Houzz in 2013, as well as other factors...."

They even gave me a Press Release to send out.

After nearly a decade and hundreds and hundreds of projects, not to mention all the homeowners I've talked with, all these blog posts, it is HOUZZ that acknowledges us for the right thing: providing a great service.

Thanks, readers, for letting me brag in this brief post. Now I have to get back to work, I have more data to post about IKEA kitchens and the sale, and my company has many kitchens to design before  and during the sale that starts in one month (here in the US).

I am available for free phone consultations. Check my calendar with this link. I am happy to help you.

Check available times for a 30-minute complimentary phone consultation on IKEA kitchen planning

-Susan