Last Chance to Purchase an AKURUM Kitchen

(Request my free eBook, How to Budget for an IKEA Kitchen Remodel)

There's one more week to the final sale on the AKURUM kitchen line.  The sale ends November 30.
Only a few door styles seem to be out of stock at this point, Orsa is one of them.

The AKURUM line is tried and true, loved by many thousands of homeowners all over the world. You can't wrong, as long as your design is correct and complete (get professional drawings) and your installer knows how to install.

The new line, SEKTION, is not THAT different, and it does have a few interesting new features. It seems to me that the best of the AKURUM line will be maintained, but the SEKTION line is somewhat more modular. Which door styles will be available in North America come February 2, is anyone's guess. Mine is that the Adel doors, and Lidingo, among others, will be available for a long time to come.

If you plan on purchasing the new line, you can start your design work with my company's TRANSITION service or you can wait till February to start.

My blog readers are all welcome to schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation with me. I've saved a  lot of homeowners a lot of time, money and trouble because some basic guidance can go a long way on a kitchen remodel. I've worked on hundreds of installations, and thousands of designs with my design team. We are happy to help others.

FREE 30-minute IKEA kitchen planning consultation

Susan