An Interesting Kitchen Product

(Request my free eBook, How to Budget for an IKEA Kitchen Remodel)

Anyone who has read my blog knows that I don't recommend products. But sometimes a design client will use a product in their new kitchen, that we design with, that is so cool that I feel like telling others.

But I haven't. Until now. A client sent me this link to a high-tech kitchen growing machine! I mean, it grows sprouts and baby greens right in the kitchen, easily, so you can eat utterly fresh organic greens without stepping outside!

I know this isn't for everyone. It's not cheap. But it is so clever and interesting I felt it deserved a post. Here is a link to the website the client gave me:

http://www.urbancultivator.net/



Let me know what you think. Write me or schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your project:

FREE 30-minute IKEA kitchen planning consultation

Best,

Susan